How to maintain the packaging machine?
1. The vacuum packaging machine should be used in an environment with a temperature of -10 ℃ -50 ℃, a relative humidity of not more than 85%, and no corrosive gases, no dust, and no explosive danger in the surrounding air. Like the packaging machine and shrinking machine, the 3 Phase 380V power supply is used for this vacuum packing machine.
2. To ensure the normal operation of the vacuum pump for the vacuum packaging machine, the vacuum pump motor is not allowed to reverse. The oil level should be checked frequently. The normal oil level should be at 1/2-3/4 of the oil window (not exceeding). When there is water in the vacuum pump or the oil color turns black, a new oil should be replaced (usually once every two months of continuous operation, using 1 # vacuum gasoline or 30 # gasoline or engine oil can also be used).
3. The impurity filter should be frequently disassembled and cleaned (usually once every 1-2 months, and the cleaning time should be shortened for packaging debris).
4. For continuous operation of 2-3 months, the back cover should be opened，and the sliding part and switch should be lubricated. The connecting and moving parts on the heating rod should be lubricated according to usage.
5. Regularly inspect the pressure reducing, filtering, and oil mist triplets 24 to ensure that there is oil (sewing machine oil) in the oil mist and oil cup, and there is no water in the filter cup.
6. Keep the heating strip and silicone strip clean and free from the other objects to avoid affecting the sealing quality.
7. The second layer of adhesive on the heating rod and under the heating plate serves as insulation. If there is any damage, it should be replaced in time to avoid short circuits.
8. The user provides their own working and inflating air sources. The working pressure of the vacuum packaging machine has been set to 0.3MPa, which is more suitable. Do not adjust it too much unless there are special circumstances.
9. The vacuum packaging machine is not allowed to be tilted or impacted during transportation, and donot placed upside down for transportation.
10. The vacuum packaging machine must have a reliable grounding device during installation.
11. It is strictly prohibited to put your hands under the heating rod to prevent injury. In case of emergency, cut off the power immediately.
12. When working, ventilated first and then power, and when shut down, power off first and then cut off the gas.